Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

The road to Taos


When my husband and I decided to leave the mountains of Taos, NM and return to the city of Seattle It was difficult in many ways but it was time for a change. Taos has a strange mystical magic that is difficult to explain but when you talk to anyone who lives there or has lived there they will say the same. It was intense. We were tested and pushed to the point of recklessness and surrender only to learn more about ourselves and see our potential in a whole new light. It is the land of enchantment after all. 
We recently returned there after 10 years and the power is immediate and the magic is present in the most beautiful way. I will always have a special place in my heart for New Mexico and will always be grateful for the time I spent there.


Just like I remember, bullet holes and everything. 



Sagebrush and sky.




A wall hanging decorated by our friend Robert with findings from the surrounding mountains.






More of his found treasures.



I will always remember your magic and be inspired by your light.

xo Keri


No comments:

Post a Comment