Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday gift guide

Tis the season to adorn, nourish, dream, nurture and create the life you love. But I guess every season should be about this. Here is a little gift guide I put together imagining having a tarot reading over coffee leaving lipstick on the cup as I get ready to prepare a nourishing meal in my pretty necklace and cozy slippers.




1. Chemex classic 8 cup coffee maker makes a mean cup of coffee.// 2. I feel like it is time to start dressing up my lips in some of this yummy Tarte lipstick // 3. Lovelight jewelry's infinite love necklace is a reminder of our connection to earth and self.  // 4.  Nourishing meals  cookbook is one I will pass down to my daughter // 5. The Wild Unknown tarot deck is filled with magic and mystery. // 6. These slippers look so cozy. // 7. This boho spice rack is so adorable!

Happy gifting!

Keri XO

No comments:

Post a Comment